I want the information for the following matters:
1. Verify in which windows server (ie 2003 or 2008) the progress 9.1d and 10.1c can be installed -- if not in which server (windows) it can be installed and configured.
2. Real time daily routines for a progress dba.
3. What are the monitoring activities involved for a progress dba in a real time scenario. Using promon
4. The real time issues or problems faced as a progress dba state a few.
5. What are the reports generated by progress dba in a real time scenario.
6. What is schema addition and schema modification how it can be performed?
There are courses for this sort of thing.
Consulting in Model-Based Development, Transformation, and Object-Oriented Best Practice http://www.cintegrity.com