Group subscription - Community News and Feedback - Site Root - Progress Community
 Community News and Feedback

Group subscription

• There are currently three groups to which one can subscribe, Business Users, Technical Users, Partners.

I am interested in Technical Users / OpenEdge and another subgroup but can only subscribe to Technical Users. As a result all the Rollbase stuff is probably being shoveled in as well (or I don't understand the user interface).

• Hi Stefan,

You can subscribe at a group level like Business Users or Technical users group but you can also follow as many forums as you'd like. As an example, the Rollbase forum is available at community.progress.com/.../25.aspx 

As youcan see under "Member Option" you can set your notifications as shown below

Same goes for any our our forums.

In such a way you'll get email notifications.

Another way it to set your daily/weekly digest but that would provide you with a Group update opposed to following just 1 forum.

To do so, on the top-right corner, just under your avatar picture there is a little gear. Click on that gear and you'll be able to change some of your settings.

At the bottom of the the fourth tab-folder (email) you'll be able to set your digest.

I hope it helps... If not please do not hesitate to contact me back.

• Thanks - this seems to do the trick. The daily digest is for all forums within a group . I would have preferred a (daily) digest for the forums I choose.