Changing your Community avatar - Community News and Feedback - Site Root - Progress Community

Changing your Community avatar

Community News and Feedback

Changing your Community avatar

• Once logged in the Community, click your Name

Your profile screen will be displayed.
    Click "Edit Profile".

Click "Change avatar" just under your profile picture.

A pop-up window will appear where you'll be able to navigate and select your avatar picture.

Once your picture has been uploaded, don't forget to click "Upload and Use image". 

• After multiple attempts I luckily ran into this 'help' document. Not impressed with this forum software.

• As I believe the only way to make this Community better is to listen to our users, I'm planning to run a monthly conf call open to all users where they'll be able to share with us their input,  ideas and suggestion.

The first conf call hasn't been booked yet but it will be very soon. In the meantime, if you have suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. My email address is: jri@progress.com or you can also send me a message through this platform.

Hope to hear from you soon.

• In addition to changing pictures, people should be reminded to make more reasonable display names.

Consulting in Model-Based Development, Transformation, and Object-Oriented Best Practice  http://www.cintegrity.com