RTB TSMS 11.x Plugin in OpenEdge10.2B - Forum - Roundtable Community - Progress Community
 Forum

RTB TSMS 11.x Plugin in OpenEdge10.2B

• Hi,

I am not able to update the Roundtable TSMS 11.x Plugin using link http://www.roundtable-tsms.com/eclipse/update11.

Failing without any error while expanding software update tree after adding this link to the OE10.2B >> "Help" >> "Software Updates" >> Available Software tab >> Add Site.

Sometimes getting below error.

• If you access the web via a proxy server, then you need to enter the proxy information into OE Architect / Eclipse. This is done via Preferences > Install Update > "Enable http proxy connection".

Jeff Ledbetter

Roundtable Product Architect

www.roundtable-software.com

• I am not getting such option in my OEA

• It's there somewhere. It has changed between different versions of Eclipse.

Jeff Ledbetter

• Try General > Network Connections. You can find by typing 'proxy' in the filter text.

Jeff Ledbetter

• yes..we added proxy but still not working

• The update site is up and available so maybe check with your network admin to ensure you have the parameters correct.

Jeff Ledbetter

• Hi,

I am able to access the internet on the server like google and all other sites but its failing when we try to update for RTB.

Getting that above error 'No Repository found'

• You need to specify the appropriate proxy information in your Eclipse installation.

Open the update link in your web browser and you will see that it is up and available.

Jeff Ledbetter

• proxy information in your Eclipse installation. ?

I have added proxy information in the General > Network Connections but still not able to update.

• Perhaps you did not enter the information correctly? Usually a port specification is required but I did not see one in your screenshot. You network admin should be able to assist you with the proxy settings. Or, maybe PSC technical support can help.

Jeff Ledbetter

• in my LAN settings for internet I have added the same proxy  without any port no and its working to access internet sites.

• I have downloaded all the jar files those are available on the URL www.roundtable-tsms.com/.../update11

in folders Features and Plugins.

How can we install those now for RTB OEA Plugins ?

• You can create a local Update Site with the contents and point to the installer to that. However, my advice is to determine why the Eclipse installer is not able to contact the update site. That will help down the road to get updates.

Jeff Ledbetter

• I would strongly second Jeff's suggestion of making sure your eclipse environment is able to access the internet. That is usually the cause of issue like this.

If you open a view in Eclipse with a web browser, are you able to browse the internet from within Eclipse?

Regards / Med Venlig Hilsen 

Thomas Hansen
    Director