ASPen or SAAS - Forum - Technology Partner - Progress Community


  • I was an ASPen partner, but I don't know if that is still going at Progress or not?

    Do they have a license for SAAS (Software As A Service) for Webspeed yet, or they all on the Rollbase kick?

    Thinking of getting back into the game.

    Scott Augé
    Amduus Information Works, Inc.
    Technical Services for Business and Government

  • Don’t quote me but I believe there are SaaS licenses for all products.
    Not sure what you mean by the “Rollbase kick”.
  • Progress OpenEdge Developers Kit.pdf

  • Service Provider License Agreements (SPLA) are available to Partners who have a SaaS application. They work on a subscription basis - charge a subscription for your SaaS application and pay a subscription to Progress for the use of the technology, which can include Progress Application Server for OpenEdge that runs Webspeed applications.

    You can easily start to build a SaaS application using OpenEdge by obtaining an OpenEdge Developer Kit, also on a subscription basis. see the website for details -