We are really sorry to hear that your frustration is raising. I have shared your feedback with the rest of the team, and I can assure you that we are working towards the goals you have set as well. Let me answer your questions:
1) Jockem is quite right, so big thanks to him! In addition, we are slowly getting 3.x out of the web site, but we cannot do it at once. There are still many many people that use 3.x, plus, we are still supporting it.
2) We are not looking forward to change the API in the near future. We will not do it even for the 5 version. Minor changes to the model can be done, but we will mark the old classes as obsolete. They will still work, but better alternatives will exist.
3) Thanks for the note on the OpenAccess. Our work with OpenAccess is constantly getting easier and the product is improving. The guys from OA team will be happy to receive your feedback, and I have sent it to them.
4) We have already started to provide examples from Sitefinity itself. In our next SDK version in December, we will provide step by step tutorial on building the Content type Builder module itself. I suggest you, if you like something and need its source, just write back to us and request it.
5) Point taken.
6) This is in the plans. We might be able to do it for 4.4 in December.
Once again, thanks for your feedback.
We will provide a KB article on how to create multipage forms, this is currently in progress. As for the File Uploader, of course that there is a solution now. We will just make it better, with support for cropping, resize-ing and so on, so that the content editors can have more control on the uploaded images.
Please submit a support ticket and cover you why you cannot use your license yet. I am sure that we will do something about it.