Deliver Awesome UI with the most complete toolboxes for .NET, Web and Mobile development
Automate UI, load and performance testing for web, desktop and mobile
A complete cloud platform for an app or your entire digital business
Detect and predict anomalies by automating machine learning to achieve higher asset uptime and maximized yield
Automate decision processes with a no-code business rules engine
Optimize data integration with high-performance connectivity
Connect to any cloud or on-premises data source using a standard interface
Build engaging multi-channel web and digital experiences with intuitive web content management
Personalize and optimize the customer experience across digital touchpoints
Build, protect and deploy apps across any platform and mobile device
Rapidly develop, manage and deploy business apps, delivered as SaaS in the cloud
While customizing the front end with Feather is relatively easy, customizing the backend is not so much. Here are some suggestions to make it easier:
1) Thunder - provide all of the templates for creating any of the backend field types (image picker, single dynamic content type picker, page picker, etc). We should be able to easily create in code what you guys have already done. Also, provide more in depth tutorials on how to create more advanced field types.
2) Include all of the functionality for existing modules (pages, events, etc) that you provide for Dynamic content modules, such as backend screen tweaks, regex validation expressions etc
3) Add a feature for providing permissions at the field level for all custom fields for all modules and pages.
4) Include in depth documentation on all of the configuration sections and what they do on one page. Include sample/scenarios for changing each of the config settings.
5) Move to MVC for everything including backend stuff (I know this is not realistic any time soon however :)