Hi Jean and William, I understand your pain. We anticipated that these changes in OpenAccess would eventually lead to issues like yours and this is why I published the blog post you mentioned, some time before the release, so that guys like you could know beforehand this was coming. Unfortunately even this is not enough and we know it. Historically we've released SDK and samples in it together with the product, but this failed for other reasons. We didn't allow ourselves enough time to go through all samples and change them to work with the newly released version of Sitefinity. This is why we decided to release the SDK a while after Sitefinity itself and we are doing our best to deliver it to you next week. We are learning from all the feedback you guys send all the time, and we are thankful for it. The SDK is still a baby product, but we have put your need for samples and guidance as our top priority and I can assure you in the next months we'll clear our all problems and continue to support you and provide new development resources. To answer your specific questions (I also answered one of them in the comments after the mentioned blog post): These are the assembly references you need in your module:
Greetings, Slavo the Telerik team
Yes, you have to specify this path for every project using OpenAccess. Now that we released the SDK, if you create the module using the Visual Studio wizard, this will be done automatically for you.