Hi i'm getting the following error when trying to view one of my content items. This seems to have just happened by itself. It was working a short time ago but then i came back to it and it's not loading. I've checked the config files for changes but nothing has occured. Looking in DynamicModulesConfig.config everything seems to be there so not sure what the issue coould be.
Any help would be awesome, thanks!
The ContentViewDefinition with name 'Telerik.Sitefinity.DynamicTypes.Model.Charts.BarDatasetBackendDefinition' does not exist in configuration files.
You should either add the ContentViewDefiniton with such name to the configuration;
change ControlDefinitionName or load ControlDefinition programmatically by setting
the ControlDefinition property.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The ContentViewDefinition with name 'Telerik.Sitefinity.DynamicTypes.Model.Charts.BarDatasetBackendDefinition' does not exist in configuration files.
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
[InvalidOperationException: The ContentViewDefinition with name 'Telerik.Sitefinity.DynamicTypes.Model.Charts.BarDatasetBackendDefinition' does not exist in configuration files.
the ControlDefinition property.]
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +974
Hi Vassil thanks for the reply.
The site is about 3-4 months into build at the moment and all permissions are ok on App_Data.
This has been fine up until now and is just this one content item. Looking back through version control of what has been changed i can see nothing related to the content item in question. This makes me think that there may be a database component to the issue, or something outside of the config files - maybe some conflicting code.
We did upgrade to v7 when it was launched (due to some required functionality) but this was some weeks back. I'm gonna try exporting the content item, deleting it and re-importing - as a colleague said this worked for him. I'll report back if i get it working - luckily no content has been added for this item yet !!