Popup window for Location and Department - Forum - Rollbase - Progress Community

Popup window for Location and Department

Forum

Popup window for Location and Department

• In Company Manager - Position(object) I set style "Selector" for field Location and Department. When open popup window from selector Page is not found.
  • Location and Department objects do not have "Selector" pages. Let me think what we can do about it.
  • What news?
  • When I try to filter report by Location & Department i have error in Popup window like print screen above. Please fix.
  • We have added this to our list of issues and enhancements, this should be addressed in an upcoming release. Apologies for the inconvenience

Matt
  • Thank you Matt for your reply.
  • Please submit support request from your customer so I could reproduce the problem
  • Cannot reproduce, works fine.
  • Sorry for the delay in replying.

I opened Company Manager->Company Dashboard->Charts - Positons->Filter by location or Department->Popup windows show: Error Web page not found.

also

in Company Manager->Positions->Change Field Style for Location and Department from PickList to Selector->try change value and get Popup window: Error Web page not found.
  • What's your company name?
  • Company Name: CRM Grata Law Firm
  • OK, I see it now. The problem seems to be fixed, fix will be released in 4.07 release (due on May 25).
  • Thank you Pavel.
  • Thank you Pavel.