Dependent Picklist 'onchange' event handler does not get removed from Master Picklist after delete - Forum - Rollbase - Progress Community

Dependent Picklist 'onchange' event handler does not get removed from Master Picklist after delete

Forum

Dependent Picklist 'onchange' event handler does not get removed from Master Picklist after delete

• I created a picklist (ex: "car manufacturer" - Acura, BMW,etc) and then created a dependent picklist (ex: "car models" - TL, S-Coupe, etc.). However, I decided I did not want to use the dependent picklist anymore and deleted it. Now, under the 'onchange' event handler for my original picklist (car manufacturer), I added: "if (typeof jl_doSomething == 'function') jl_doSomething(); " When I tried to debug the event handler, it still has the code for the dependent picklist in the onchange handler, even though I deleted it. Here's part of the code that was generated when I debugged:  Is there a delay in when the "showDependentSelect...." gets removed from the master picklist? Or, is this a bug? As a sidenote, I had to use an image for the code because it would delete the code inside the '
  • This is a small caching issue. Please try it now, should work.
  • Yep, works now. Thanks.