Is it possible to hide tabs of a view page when viewing on mobile? - Forum - Rollbase - Progress Community

Is it possible to hide tabs of a view page when viewing on mobile?

Forum

Is it possible to hide tabs of a view page when viewing on mobile?

This question is answered

In our apps we frequently use tabs in view pages, I was wondering if there is an easy way to hide them, just as a tab or a section.

Example:

Verified Answer
  • Hi Aede,

You can achieve this by navigating to Design this page and on the Tab, under properties, you can hide them.

Thanks,

Shivani.

All Replies
  • Hi Aede,

You can achieve this by navigating to Design this page and on the Tab, under properties, you can hide them.

Thanks,

Shivani.

• Hi Shivani,

Thanks for your answer. We're still on 4.2.3.0 so I couldn't find it, so it is probably added in the 4.3 release.

• If you can't apply the upgrade and need a solution, i suggest trying jquery script that only runs when isMobile() is true.

Might be a quick fix.

• Hi Aede ,

You can find this option in the 4.4 release.

Thanks,

stayal

• Hi Aede,

You can easily achieve this by navigating to Design This Page that contains the tab.Clicking the tab gives a properties menu where you have options to show/hide the tab in a particular device just by changing the state of checkbox.

For details see: documentation.progress.com/.../index.html

Thanks,

stayal

• Hi Martin,

Good to see you back here! Wy try to minimize the client side scripting due to maintainability of our apps. In this case we can wait for the new version.