[4.2] Multiple Attach - Forum - Rollbase - Progress Community

[4.2] Multiple Attach

Forum

[4.2] Multiple Attach

This question is not answered

Hi,

We are on 4.2 now and I would like to clarify something :

Is the multiple attach only available in selector pages that we open from a many selector lookup ?

Now I am I am trying to do a multiple attach from the selector page that opens from the attach button available in a related section. But it does not look like it is there ? Is that correct ?

Can you help on this please, because we've been putting a functionality on hold for this multiple attach feature, and we need to get it done asap please.

Cheers,

Meryem

All Replies
  • Hi Meryk,

You understood correct. It is available only on Selector Popup.

Thanks,

Vimal.

• I mean it is available when you launch selector pop up from a look up field not when you try to do from a related list attach button.

• When I click Search on that selector page (open from the attach button), then the multiple attach checkboxes show up.

Can you confirm ?

• I don't see that check boxes even I do search.  I opened attach object (say object2) button from related list and tried search I still see a hyperlink. 

Here is the screenshot

• I have a detailed Search section in that selector page. I meant when I click the Search button in that section, I see the checkboxes and the "Attach Selected" button.

• But the multiple attach is still not working here.

• Please log a support case

• I did .

Thank you

Meryem