Change Work flow Status - Forum - Rollbase - Progress Community

Change Work flow Status

Forum

Change Work flow Status

• hello all,

i need a help like how can i change work flow status of an object by clicking on work flow action of same object.

please help.

thanks.

• Hi -

Edit the workflow action (if already there) and set the 'change status to' dropdown to your desired workflow status.

Regards.

• hi navjot,

Explaining for below sample scenario:

Submit

In progress--------------->Done

1)Create 2 work flow status ( ex: "In progress" and "Done")

2)Create a work flow action("Submit"), select the "Change Status To" option that you want to change the status to on clicking this action(ex: on clicking this action it should change to "Done", so select "Done")

3)Now edit  "In progress" workflow status and select the workflow action("Submit") created above.

4)Now create a record with status as "In progress".

5)Now you can see "Submit" Action, on clicking this action it will change status to "Done" as configured.

Thanks,

Siddeshwar.

• Hi,

This following document will help you.

documentation.progress.com/.../index.html

Thanks

Vasantha

• hello sir,

i don't need to edit workflow action. it is visible as a link and i want to click on that and then change my status and action both.

• hi ,

thank you sir . its working but i want changes made in both (status , action)  

my Status become "Done" and action Submit changes in "Complete".

please help.

thanks.

• You can edit the "Done" Work flow status and add the work flow action that you want to show for "Done" Status.

Thanks,

Siddeshwar.

• hello sir,

please guide me about steps to create an email and send using workflow....

thanks.

• Follow these steps:

1)First Create an Email Template.

2)Create a workflow action of type 'Send Email' by selecting above created email template.

Thanks,

Siddeshwar.

• hi,

i m still facing a problem to send email when i am using "email" trigger.

any help ?

thanks.

• Hi,

Can you please provide the screen shots of email template and trigger or the application XML?

Thanks

Vasantha

• hello all ,

when i am assigning employee to their manager getting error "com.rb.core.data.DataException: Error instantiating Data Record: Found record of type User, required type is Manager. Please check your triggers and API calls.".

please help.

thanks

• hello all,

i am creating two user one is employee and other is manager . now i am creating a trigger named attache a record that will attach a manager name  but its not working .....

any help ?

thanks.  

• Hi,

Please provide an application XML.

Thanks

Vasantha

• Hi,

i need a help that how can i calculate sum of an object field..