When I define Application as Thai character it work OK. But when do generate XML. I expect to get Thai Alphabet Application Name follow with version (xxxxxxxxxxxxx_v82.xml) How can I fix this ?
PS: This also impact to PDF/XLs/DOC Download from Rollbase application such as document template all Thai alphabetic character was disappear only extension file presented.
Is your system locale also set to Thai?
I tried to extract application xml. I don't see blank, but it shows as "--------------------.xml".
I will get to you with more information.
I was able to reproduce the issue and can confirm you that this is a defect # 36793.
Will soon share information on when this will be fixed.
Please let me know , what version this will be release ?
PS: I'm going to UAT in this beginning of April .
Fix for this defect is expected to be made available in the 4.2 release. (ETA end of April).
Thank for info. Please also include similar scenario about document template as Thai character name also. It will be behave same as App name,
I've updated the defect and the fix will include below scenarios :
1. Generate application xml returning blank app name ( "_v2.xml ")
2. Document Template returning blank name ("pdf")
3. File downloads returning blank name.
To add to mani's post, we are also fixing issues with 'Export to xls/xlsx/csv' from the list view when the object name has thai characters. All these fixes will make into 4.2 scheduled in April.