We are integrating the Twilio API in the Rollbase. We have an Object script that will send request to Twilio via json request. Everything is working on a browser session, and the same are used in RB, then it fails.
Try sending user name and password parameters instead of Authorization header.
Thanks and Regards
I tried your advice but it doesn't work. Please see attached my trigger for the sendJSONRequest and the result that I got. I will attached also the response from twilio when I am requesting through web browser.
Please check your username and password, I think you are sending invalid username as 'username:password'.