Hi,I have a Rollbase 3.0 Private Cloud installed and for a Customer I want to use a HTTP GET atuhentication. I am using the same url as in a 2.2 environment and imported the users from that environment.
Testing the external authentication raises a system error 'No user account for null' . I chcecked with a new user created but same issue appears.
The setup is the following:
- install new 3.0 using installer
- generate users from a customer in 2.2 version
- create a customer in 3.0 environment
- import users generated
- in the customer->administration setup->authentication select http get
- use a dummy service in target URL (http://host:port/ServiceName)
- in response text set 'REST Adapter'
- add a user login name from the imported users and a dummy password
- on 'Test Extranal Authentication' the error is raised.
This is a regression in 3.0 2 release. We will be fixing this in an upcoming HotFix
As work around you can edit the source of the Webpage authentication2.jsp (right click to inspect element in the browser) and replace the below 2 lines
<form action="../setup/authDebug3.jsp" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" name="formDebug" target="Debug">
<form action="../setup/authDebug3.jsp" method="post" name="formDebug" target="Debug">
<form action="administrationSetup.jsp" method="post" name="theForm" enctype="multipart/form-data" onsubmit="rbf_disableAllButtons()">
<form action="administrationSetup.jsp" method="post" name="theForm" onsubmit="rbf_disableAllButtons()">
Basically we need to remove 'enctype="multipart/form-data" ' from both Form Elements.
Hope this will help you.
Yes, this solved the issue. Thank you