I create trigger with a this query:
var res = rbv_api.selectQuery("SELECT language,id,R12756,manager_id FROM USER Where id='19995'", 1);
in adminstrateur user this trigger work perfectly
but in other user the res.length is always = 0.
I have check all checkbox in permission (api and role) .
I don't understand why?
Please make sure that current user (or Query API role) has permission to view USER records.
in role permission of my user Users section have all checked, in quert api role User serction All checked,
i have forgottend something?
In my user attribut Organization Management is check , i uncheck this , but i have same result
I try it , but in adminitrator role is work , but when a create a new record , my trigger don't work because my query return 0 record.
Is this a delayed trigger ?
I have verified this scenario and RB 3.0 and and it worked fine for me
I belive this issue is fixed in RB 3.0 which will be available soon.
steps followed :
1.logged in as FIrst admin in rollbase private cloud
2.Created an application and objects
3. Created an after update object script trigger , used selectquery() API in it
4. Verified that trigger worked for administrator user
5. Create a custom role 'test' and assigned this role to the application created above. (in object definition marked all query api permissions on this object and gave alll permissions to this role )
6. created a user 'A' and assigned the role 'test'
7. login as user 'A' and observer the application is accessiable to this user
8. Create and update a record and observe that Trigger get executed successfully.
please let me know if this the correct scenario that your trying to do.
Yes is correct scenario , but have try a slectquery on USER ? or other object? because for other object is work just USER return nothing. it's work for admin role
I try with getfieldvalue is work , i thinks is a another bug, i wait Rollbase 3.0 for testing this issue
Please try using "Test Query" Debugger (use button next to "Debug Formula"
in admin is work , in other role use how to debug?
Good point. Perhaps we should enhance Debuggers and run them as different user.