Unable to access Rollbase Native or Portal - Forum - Rollbase - Progress Community

Unable to access Rollbase Native or Portal

Forum

Unable to access Rollbase Native or Portal

This question is not answered

Since we tried to install Rollbase in the public cloud yesterday, I am unable to login to Rollbase with users and passwords that worked previously in the private cloud with local host .

I also get an error when I  try to use the link “Forget Password”.

The errors is:  Error: Invalid User Name or Password. Please try again. If you have forgotten your password, please use "Forgot password" link to reset it

When I use "Forgot password" link, the error is:An account with user name johans@qbcon.com was not found.
Please contact your System Administrator or try again.

Can anybody PLEASE help as this is my first application and I need it urgently.

All Replies
  • What Public Cloud account did you use to import your private app into Public Cloud ?

• Rollbase Public Cloud needs Progress ID for login. Private Cloud (localhost) users are not imported into public cloud automatically

• Hi Anoop,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I think my statement was misleading. I meant that I could not access the application that is currently on my pc.

It is a private cloud installation on local host(I also used my pc's IP Address to test the portal within our network on my Ipad). Is there a way that we can see what users is on Rollbase?

• What changes did you make from yesterday ? Did you try to upgrade to new version ?

• The problem has been solved in the meantime thanks to Stephen from Aigs. Problem was that admin1 user was deleted.

Thanks for all the help.