Rollbase - Products Enhancements - Progress Community

Rollbase

• Need to enforce record locking for workflow actions

We have a workflow action on our Case object titled "Take Ownership". The Take Ownership workflow action can act against one or more case records and it immediately sets the Owner field to the current user on affected case records. The workflow...
  • Responsive GridControl layout

Even though the Rollbase screens are responsive for mobile phones and tablets, the grid controls are not responsive and the mobile screen is not enough for the fields. Presently Rollbase supports only a fixed Table Layout for GridControl component....
  • Add & Maintain Cards from a Centralized Location

Hello All at Rollbase Community, I think it would be a good idea to manage and create cards from a centralized location in the app to eliminate the need to document what cards you've created and what objects they are related to. I think a good...
  • Automatically Select Approver

I'm using the Rollbase Approval function to approve a record. What I want to accomplish is making Rollbase automatically select approver, so I want to skip the 'Select Approver' page, otherwise a customer can select another colleague to...
  • OpenEdge Service Objects Improvements

Enable all cardinalities between Rollbase native objects and OpenEdge Service objects Enable lookup fields in grid controls to OpenEdge Service Objects Currency fields (Rollbase) to decimal fields (OpenEdge) / Semantic types?
  • Validation onblur of field - Portal

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Hello, It would be great to have some validation on a field when the user loses focus/tabs out of the field rather than on submit for Portal pages like how you currently have for NewUI pages. Cheers. Iram Full Details are mentioned here: https...
  • Enable client-side to run server-side triggers based on entered screen field val...

At this moment it is possible to run a server-side trigger using the client-side API. However, this will only work on Save of a record, since an objectID is mandatory for the server-side trigger to run. There are a lot of viable use cases where you'd...
  • Add option to not permit the UpdatedAt field to be updated when sending email

Our use case is that we have a batch job that runs daily and locates stale cases (as defined as a case's UpdatedAt field older than 2 days from the current date) then sends an email (via a call out to a case trigger) to the department head. However...
  • New Client-side functions - rbf_attach/rbf_detach

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Hello, I understand that there is client-side API at the moment that does the attach and detach of a record to another record using rbf_updateRecord(), however, it would be great if we could have a couple of more functions added to the list of client...
  • Link LDF of object to logged in Portal user

When a user that is logged in on a Portal creates a record, the LDF fields are not set. Altough the portal user is linked to a user type object that contains valid LDF settings, For more info see Case - 00370067