Rollbase - Products Enhancements - Progress Community

Rollbase

• View details in Calendar 'Agenda'

A nice to have... Within the 'Agenda' view to be able to double click on an Event, Task etc. and popup it's full details - like what is available from the 'Day', 'Work Week', 'Week' and 'Month' tabs. Regards...
  • LOOP on row on excel doc template

Hello! Will be happy to have the ability to do LOOP on rows on excel template. To do loop on the related object and to show the values Not on a column but on a row. for example: insted of: A1= record 1 A2=record 2 A3=record 3 I want to show the...
  • Metering option to restrict per object records with context to customer

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    As like the number of total records per customer can be controlled from Master, it would be nice that if we can control the number of records per objects. This would help for the applications which limit the number of records of one or many objects depending...
  • Setting Template Permissions [4.5]

If a user role is given view permissions for templates, it gives those users full access to all templates created under that object. Can there be some added functionality that will give admins more control over how these permissions are used? Here's...
  • Display group actions as button above grid

I have a workflow action which is a group action. Because the action is somewhat "hidden" under the button with the 3 dots, I would like to display it on the same level as the other buttons above the grid. Because users do not tend to press...
  • Add offline capabilities to Rollbase

More and more people are looking for (web)apps with full offline functionality. Customers with Field Service Engineers i.e. don't have access to the internet all the time. This article describes multiple scenario's for adding offline functionality...
  • Allow changing locale from Master zone for new tenants and default it based on time...

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Rollbase should allow changing the locale from the Master Zone when a tenant is created. Currently it is always defaulted to "en-us". Also, it would be good if the locale can be defaulted based on the time zone of the tenant. For example, if...
  • Add option to remove Columns button on Record List views

Add option to remove Columns button on Record List views for specific roles/users
  • LDF on Detailed Search

Feature request to make Page Components such as Detailed Search to obey Access Rules such as LDF. Use case: Not all users need to see a long list of Locations on an Organization attribute-enabled object - bad user experience, especially when the records...
  • Create server-side API for retrieving object and field metadata

When your throwing around integration names between objects in triggers, you might want to represent a value by it's field label instead of the integration name of the field (i.e. approval workflow with old/new value of field changes on another object...