Rollbase - Products Enhancements - Progress Community

Rollbase

• Have a customer javascript / or java directly accesible in formulas server mode.

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    For a private cloud , have a possibility to create a lib in javascript or java, alway disponible in formulas like rbv_api. Actuallys need use template javascrip file ({4545646#text})
  • rbv_api.GetJsObjet()

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    I want directly my rollbase objet on js form , because i use custom buisness lib. Actyally , i need use a query et after map to js objet with property is integration name. In same idea : rbv_api.GetJsObjectRelationShip(relationame,id)
  • Translation of "New" button and quick create header

It is not possible to translate the new object button and the header of the quick create dialog. In English this is no problem, but because "New" in Dutch is sometimes is translated as "Nieuwe" and sometime as "Nieuw" this...
  • Allow views to be used as filter criteria for lookup fields on a detail search f...

When adding a lookup field to a detailed search form, I would like to filter the available records in the list of search options for that lookup field based on a pre-defined view. Without it, the detailed search for is not customizable without allot of...
  • Allow admin pages to be re-styled using custom CSS

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Currently, custom CSS is only applied to applications. It doesn't look professional when pages look different. Related to this are displayed text and links (mostly the footer). Most Rollbase application vendors will probably like to point these...
  • Allow non-static (field reference, string token and etc.) view filter value

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    There are cases where the View depends on some context. This could be a field from an existing object like user record and etc. Native object has the Formula option, but OE object doesn't. But it will be simpler if we can just add a field reference...
  • Metadata Search - Email Templates

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    The metadata search feature is very useful. However there is one thing I've found the search doesn't catch - Email address (BCC) on email template.
  • Synchronize grid control with standard Rollbase functionality

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    I have spent a lot of time on finding solutions for standard Rollbase solutions such as link lookup. In my opinion there are missing too many things of such a useful solution. I also think it lacks some functionality such as making at least one grid...
  • Extend object attribute "dependent"

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    The "dependent" object attribute is a great option to get rid of records that don't have a relationship. But I've experienced that when a customer wants his application to be more complex, the attribute becomes useless very quick. I...
  • Remove "caret" (menu dropdown arrow) from active tab when a tab has no...

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    When clicking on a tab it becomes active and then displays an arrow on which you can click so a menu will open. But when the tab has no menu items, the arrow will still be shown.