Rollbase - Products Enhancements - Progress Community

Rollbase

• Load all Rollbase menus

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Rollbase has an entire system build in to order menus, tabs and to create new navigations, all for user comfort. And perhaps it's my fault, but I couldn't find a way to load all those tabs and their submenus when I'm viewing one of many tabs...
  • New object property: Calendar

The only object with own calendar is USER. I want to have the oportunity to set an object property "Calendar" on other objects to. When we establish a event/task,we can assign it to USERS AND all the other objects with an Calendar" attribute...
  • Filter View by Reference Field & Other Improvements

• Under Review
    • 1 Comments
    The Reference Field is very useful when you want to link things together but don't need a persistent relationship. However it is missing a couple of key features. 1. Ability to filter by Reference Field value in a view. 2. Ability to determine...
  • Improve Multi-developer support

When two or more developers are working on the same application they can make conflicting or contradictory updates to the same object or page without warning. This can lead to changes rolling back and being lost without warning. e.g. code disappears in...
  • Error when use filter or perform the sorting of records Rollbase consuming an OpenEdge...

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Dear Progress Team 1. We Disauto have acquired RollBase for an internal project for 50 of our 200 users. We are deploying an application who utilize Rollbase connecting to OpenEdge database. We also have Progress Developer Studio to build the integration...
  • Filter in Recycle Bin

• Under Review
    • 1 Comments
    I'd like manage data Recycle Bin. View or purge record by users, object etc.
  • Escape quotes in tokens {!field}

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    We had an issue come up in development where we wanted to reference a token in a server-side script that has quote characters in it in a name template. So for example we wanted to do something like this: Name Template: #EVAL[{!flag} ? "{!thefield...
  • General URL Redirection Support

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Normally a redirection after the Workflow Action is done, redirection after the user hit the Save or Cancel button on some pages, and etc. This redirection can be to one of the pages (given proper parameters) of the application or external website. -...
  • TypeScript support for RollBase JS Library

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    We are researching using TypeScript in our internal development environment because we have some fairly complex JavaScript application code, and it provides intellisense and type-checking. Is it possible RollBase could develop a TypeScript header file...
  • Enabling Friendly URLs in Rollbse

Customer requested enabling friendly URLs for site pages. Definition of Friendly URL: A friendly URL is a Web address that is easy to read and includes words that describe the content of the webpage . This type of URL can be "friendly" in...