Business Rules Management System (Corticon) - Products Enhancements - Progress Community

Business Rules Management System (Corticon)

• Transient entities and associations

Currently Corticon only has transient attributes. Frequently I do have a need to have entities and associations that are only for internal use in the rules/ruleflow. So I think it would be helpful if we can add entities and associations in the rules that...
  • Request to show CDT labels in rule messages instead of the (XML) values

When CDT types have labels and values specified, printing the CDT attribute shows only the CDT value and not the CDT label. I believe a nice add-on to Corticon allow messages to show cdt-labels instead of cdt-values So in the example from the help text...
  • SalesForce.com APEX Friendly Variables JSON Attributes for RESTful API

For integrations with SalesForce.com (SFDC), in order to use the serializer the Attribute names can not start with an underscore "_". Given the Corticon REST / JSON API includes a mandatory attribute __metadata, this prevents the OOB SFDC Web...
  • Rule Headings

It's my understanding that Corticon rules should be easily understood by an analyst (non-designer). It would be so much easier to grasp rules if the developer could add a heading or label at the top of each rule column. Doing so would not only make...
  • GetMessages shouldn't always get all the messages

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    If I generate a bunch of Info-level messages in my ruleflow, I may want to see those messages when I run a test but not for normal production operations. However, in production I do need to see warning- or error-level messages, so I have to run GetMessages...
  • More flexible entry of entity associations

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Identifying an existing association with a set of database tables is not a clearly identified operation. You can create an association but by default Corticon generates a new algorithmically-named field and uses that field as the key. However, in an existing...
  • When entering a vocabulary, use the metadata info already loaded

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    If you have the information you need to map a vocabulary to a database, then you have enough information to create a vocabulary, or at least assist in the entering of a vocabulary. I'd like to be able to pick tables from the loaded metadata and...
  • Make Studio more keyboard-friendly

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Permit keystroke shortcuts for the Post and Alias fields in the rule statements pane. I want to type "I" and see "Info" or use the down arrow to see and select choices, not be forced to use the mouse. I am going to have to type into...
  • Fix: Ruletest "play" icon means different things in different places

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    On the menus, the sideways-triangle "play" icon is associated with the choice "Run all tests." However, when the same icon is chosen on the toolbar, only the current ruletest sheet is run. I suggest that the double-triangle "fast...
  • Request to certify and support Corticon 5.5.1 with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11...

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    Hi everyone, I want to request certifying and supporting Corticon 5.5.1 with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP x (x is every number). Another word, I want to have support for every number for SP. Because there are current user who use Corticon 5.3 with...