WebHandler Request Header Values - Forum - Kendo UI Builder by Progress: OpenEdge Edition - Progress Community
 Forum

WebHandler Request Header Values

This question is not answered

Hello All,

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this question but here goes...

Basic question:

Does anybody know if a WebHandler deployed to PAS should have all request header values, or does PAS somehow filter the header values?

More complicated background:

I have a WebHandler running on PAS on an internal server.  I'm using IIS as a reverse proxy and authentication layer.  The request is sent to IIS which then is forwarded (via URL Rewrite) to the WebHandler.  The requests are working fine but I don't think I'm getting all of the header values.  The logic to see the available header values uses "poRequest:GetHeaders()", and I only get 9 values.

As a test of the URL Rewrite, I setup a test.aspx page on the IIS server that simply displays all header values, then setup another URL Rewrite to set a couple test header values and then forward mytest.aspx requests to test.aspx.  When I browse to mytest.aspx, I have my test header values along with 15+ other header values.

Thanks in advance.

Louis Winter

All Replies
  • Hi Louis,

Not my area of expertise but I am told "We filter the Authorization header. All others are sent down to the AVM."

Thanks

-Shelley