ProKB out of date - Forum - OpenEdge General - Progress Community
 Forum

ProKB out of date

• It seems ProKB content hasn't been updated since 01/26/2016.  Can someone look into this please?  Thanks.

• Hi Rob, let me check what's going on and I'll keep you posted

• I believe the root cause has been spotted. Hopefully our team will be able to quickly fix it. More to come later today or tomorrow.

• Thanks Jean.

• While they're looking into that, could they also look into making the database updateable via a REST call or something similar instead of having to d/l a fresh copy every time?

• @Rob, I believe the issue has been resolved.

@Tim, I have pushed your suggestion to the team in charge of ProKB. As this is completely outside of my control I unfortunately can't commit. Probably something for you to bring to Tech Support management during the next PUG Challenge in June.

• Thanks Jean, it is up to date again.

• The ProKB build is broken again.  The content date is October 7, 2016.

• Looking into this.  Thanks for the heads up.

Ed

• Hopefully this should be resolved by tomorrow.

• Great, thanks Ed.

• I just downloaded it and it seems to be updating again; pls let me know if you don't see the same.

Thanks

Ed

• Thanks Ed.  It looks good in terms of database content; the latest articles are from 11/08/2016.

The installer seems to have changed.  It is prompting me to reboot; I've never seen that before.  I don't see why that should be necessary.

• Hmm, that's odd.  I can't reproduce on my end; I do not get the reboot prompt after re-installing.  What is your system setup?

Is anyone else who is seeing this thread encountering the reboot prompt?

Thanks

Ed