Thanks for responding.
I finally found it out.
Article 47836 solved my problem:
Start a command prompt as administrator (regular user won't have required permissions)
1. Rebuild counters using following commands (assumes 64-bit Wndows):
2. resync the counters with Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) by WINMGMT.EXE /RESYNCPERF
3. Open Windows Services manager (run 'services.msc' from the command prompt), and stop & restart these services in the specified order:
- Performance Logs and Alerts service. (if this service is not started, start it)
- Windows Management Instrumentation service.
- AdminService for OpenEdge <version>
11.3 was released several years ago. Even before the release of IE 9. It is highly likely that you're running into a browser incompatibility. Try a different browse. Or better yet, or current version of OpenEdge.