Error when loading DF with prodict/load_df.p - Forum - OpenEdge Development - Progress Community

Error when loading DF with prodict/load_df.p

Forum

Error when loading DF with prodict/load_df.p

This question is answered

When I load one incremental DF with prodict/load_df.p I get this error while running the program who uses this table: "The index '<unknown>' of tabl 'es-it-doc-est-conf' is inactive. (16488)". Yes, the message shows me '<unknown>' on index name.

When I load the incremental DF with Data Administration tool I don´t get this error.

Recompiling the programs do not solve the issue.

CREATE ALIAS DICTDB FOR DATABASE mgesp.
    DISPLAY LDBNAME("DICTDB").

RUN prodict/load_df.p ("\\ca0vgoglobal\SVN_NEW\especificos-fontes-ofi\Programas\TESTE\3309915\df\dicionario.df,
                           yes,
                           NEW OBJECTS").
    DELETE ALIAS DICTDB. /* Optional */

load-df-code-and-df-files.zip

Verified Answer
  • Hello,

We are running Progress 11.6.4.

I was able to add incremental new index with this setting:

RUN prodict/load_df.p ("\\ca0vgoglobal\SVN_NEW\especificos-fontes-ofi\Programas\TESTE\3309915\df\dicionario.df,yes").

With "NEW OBJECTS" parameter I always get the error I told in the beginning.

Thanks all!

All Replies
  • What version of OpenEdge?

• Seems to work fine under 11.2, although I changed the parameter to have it all on one line:

RUN prodict/load_df.p ("\\ca0vgoglobal\SVN_NEW\especificos-fontes-ofi\Programas\TESTE\3309915\df\dicionario.df,yes,NEW OBJECTS").

To avoid:

• Hello,

We are running Progress 11.6.4.

I was able to add incremental new index with this setting:

RUN prodict/load_df.p ("\\ca0vgoglobal\SVN_NEW\especificos-fontes-ofi\Programas\TESTE\3309915\df\dicionario.df,yes").

With "NEW OBJECTS" parameter I always get the error I told in the beginning.

Thanks all!