My webspeed application has started behaving very odd.
When debugged I found that "FILE-INFO:FULL-PATHNAME" is returing different results each time by adding and removing DRIVE LETTER randomly.
I can simulate this in webspeed WebTools by writing following script -
def var myDir as char.FILE-INFO:FILE-NAME = "subdir1".myDir = FILE-INFO:FULL-PATHNAME.disp myDir format "X(50)".
There is a pattern as well.
On every 1st and 3rd refresh, result is coming -
On every 2nd and 4th and 5th refresh, result is coming without drive letter -
In configuration I have setup webspeed work directory as -
my webspeed agent PROPATH begins with "." (dot) follwed by sub directories and progress install directories
** This is resolved now after few hit and tries
I found that this was caused by COPY PASTE error when new environment was built
Working Broker pro-path =
Non Working Broker pro-path =