Fathom Replication: Licensing Information and Getting Started - Forum - OpenEdge Development - Progress Community

Fathom Replication: Licensing Information and Getting Started

Forum

Fathom Replication: Licensing Information and Getting Started

This question is answered

Hello:

I am interested in knowing how to procure a license for Fathom Replication (Plus) and where to get administration/user guide.

Also, can someone please let me know if Fathom is now bundled into another OpenEdge license? I have several 11.7 licenses for 4GL Development System, OE Enterprise RDBMS, OE Application Svr Ent, PDSOE, Client Networking - is it possible Fathom is bundled into one of these licenses and I am not aware? 

As always, thank you for your inputs. 

-h

Verified Answer
  • Hi

I am interested in knowing how to procure a license for Fathom Replication (Plus)

You should contact the Progress Software representative in your region/country.

and where to get administration/user guide.

See the OpenEdge documentation:

There are also online courses, some free of charge

Also, can someone please let me know if Fathom is now bundled into another OpenEdge license? I have several 11.7 licenses for 4GL Development System, OE Enterprise RDBMS, OE Application Svr Ent, PDSOE, Client Networking - is it possible Fathom is bundled into one of these licenses and I am not aware? 

OE Replication Plus is bundled with OE Advanced Enterprise RDBMS.

Regards,

Valeriy

All Replies
  • Hi

I am interested in knowing how to procure a license for Fathom Replication (Plus)

You should contact the Progress Software representative in your region/country.

and where to get administration/user guide.

See the OpenEdge documentation:

There are also online courses, some free of charge

OE Replication Plus is bundled with OE Advanced Enterprise RDBMS.

Regards,

Valeriy