"OpenEdge.BusinessLogic.BusinessEntity" not found (293) - Forum - OpenEdge Development - Progress Community

"OpenEdge.BusinessLogic.BusinessEntity" not found (293)

Forum

"OpenEdge.BusinessLogic.BusinessEntity" not found (293)

• I've just made one of my first OO procedures, but got this message on runtime (at the user) .. In my machine it runs ok...

What I'm missing?

Thanks..

• The  OpenEdge.BusinessLogic.BusinessEntitty is provided in a Procedure Library.  It needs to be added to the runtime Propath.   (Progress Developer Studio for OpenEdge includes it by default.). Check your Propath. 
  • BusinessEntitty is spelled wrong - it should be BusinessEntity

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 7:27 PM, Bill Wood
    wrote:
    > Re: "OpenEdge.BusinessLogic.BusinessEntitty" not found (293)
    > Reply by Bill Wood
    > The OpenEdge.BusinessLogic.BusinessEntitty is provided in a Procedure
    > Library. It needs to be added to the runtime Propath. (Progress Developer
    > Studio for OpenEdge includes it by default.). Check your Propath.
    > Stop receiving emails on this subject.
    >
    > Flag this post as spam/abuse.

--
    Tim Kuehn: Senior Consultant - TDK Consulting Services
    President - Ontario PUG
    Program Committee Chair - PUG Challenge Americas,
    Course Instructor: Intro to OO Concepts for Procedural Programmers

Ph: 519-576-8100
    Cell: 519-781-0081
  • Thanks Bill, ... and what would be the name of the proc library?

so I'll look for it and add that path to the user's propath?

• Hey Tim, thanks!

I made a typo trying to escribe the message, otherwise it wouldn't had run on my testing machine... Thanks! I haden't noticed,

I'll try to fix it, so the next newbie like me asking the same question, finds this thread ;)

• It flashed to me....

the path would be opendge/

I looked for it, and there it is!  I'll test on monday

Thanks!

• I tested, but it won't worked... This is the propath of that client:

PROPATH=C:\TAP;\\sucahersa2\sch,//sucahersa2/sch\reps,//sucahersa2/sch\func,//sucahersa2/tap\procs,//sucahersa2/tap,C:\PROGRESS\OpenEdge\gui,C:\PROGRESS\OpenEdge\gui\adecomm.pl,C:\PROGRESS\OpenEdge\gui\adeicon.pl,C:\PROGRESS\OpenEdge\gui\adeshar.pl,C:\PROGRESS\OpenEdge\gui\protools.pl,C:\PROGRESS\OpenEdge\gui\adeedit.pl,C:\PROGRESS\OpenEdge\gui\adedesk.pl,C:\PROGRESS\OpenEdge\gui\adedict.pl,C:\PROGRESS\OpenEdge\gui\prodict.pl,C:\PROGRESS\OpenEdge\gui\adeuib.pl,C:\PROGRESS\OpenEdge\gui\adecomp.pl,C:\PROGRESS\OpenEdge\gui\aderes.pl,C:\PROGRESS\OpenEdge\gui\adexml.pl,C:\PROGRESS\OpenEdge\gui\adetran.pl,C:\PROGRESS\OpenEdge\gui\as4dict.pl,C:\PROGRESS\OpenEdge,C:\PROGRESS\OpenEdge\bin,C:\PROGRESS\OpenEdge\PROBUILD\EUCAPP\EUC.PL,C:\PROGRESS\OpenEdge\PROBUILD\EUCAPP

Can't imagine whats happening...

TIA

Jorge Olguin

• When we create OpenEdge project, by default this OpenEdge.BusinessLogic.pl file is added to PROPATH. You can manually add this from C:\Progress\OpenEdge\gui directory.

Thanks,

Swathi.

• You can also find OpenEdge.BusinessLogic.pl at C:\Progress\OpenEdge\tty. (For example, for adding it to the AppServer.)

• Thanks!!!!

Doing as told....

Greetings.

• That was it....

Thanks!