splitting usercontrols in MPV triads - Forum - OpenEdge Development - Progress Community

splitting usercontrols in MPV triads

Forum

splitting usercontrols in MPV triads

• Stefan, you still have a copy?

• No problem, google is my friend. Hehehehe!

--

Kind regards,

Stefan Houtzager

Houtzager ICT consultancy & development

www.linkedin.com/in/stefanhoutzager

• Well I guess we should be glad that you're excited.  I promise the project will be made fully public real soon, we're just making sure the supporting docs etc are in order.  The plan is for the project to be as open as we can be, so you will see fairly frequent code drops as we move through the project.  Of course, if people want to also contribute to the effort then that will be most welcome.

• mormerod wrote:

Soon will be soon

I hope so - I've got another vendor who'se version of "soon" is more of an attempt to pacify the audience rather than being a measure of time.

• Hello Mike,

Do you have a concrete timestamp (format MM/YY) when the code will be available for us?

Kind regards, Stefan.

• Do you have a concrete timestamp (format MM/YY) when the code will be available for us?

I appreciate that "soon" has probably come and gone but (unfortunately) I don't have a concrete date. We are in an internal review phase right now, which I'm hoping will be over soon*.

-- peter

* yeah, yeah, I know

• mormerod wrote:

Soon will be soon

What is your definition of 'soon'?

• any news yet Mike, is the project already made public ?

regards,

Will

• Hi,

Thank you for your email. I'm currently out of the office on vacation. I will return on August 27. During my absence I will have no or very limited access to my email. For urgent matters, call me on my mobile and leave a message on my voice mail or call our office.

Best regards,

Wouter.

--

Wouter Dupré

Senior Solution Consultant

Progress Software NV

Stocletlaan 202 B| B-2570 Duffel | Belgium

Direct Line +32 (0) 15 30 77 00 | Mobile +32 (0) 478 50 00 49

wdupre@progress.com