ignore list for deployment - Forum - OpenEdge BPM - Progress Community

ignore list for deployment

Forum

ignore list for deployment

• Hi today,

We are using Subversion for storing our Savvion project. Subversion makes the ".svn" directory structure in each folder. The .svn folders are also on the server after deploying. Is this a problem? And isn't there a ignore list for deploying. I prefer not to have the .svn folders on the server.

Thanks!

• Hi,

Thank you for your email. I'm currently out of the office. I will return on June 6. During my absence I will have limited access to email. For urgent matters, call our office, leave a message on my voice mail or contact Gary Calcott (gcalcott@progress.com).

Best regards,

Wouter

--

Wouter Dupré

Senior Solutions Consultant

Progress Software NV

A. Stocletlaan 202 B | B-2570 Duffel | Belgium

Office +32 (0) 15 30 77 00 | Mobile +32 (0) 478 50 00 49

• We are on SBM 7.0 SP2 with Pramati app server. We use CVS and after deployment CVS folders are copied to the server but it has never posed a problem.

• Hi Sameer,

It should NOT create any issues.

Thanks,

Sandip

• Sandip,

I was replying to Johannes Post's original question. I agree that it does not create any issues.

Sameer

• Oke,

But when I'm deploying I get this message:

File C:\savvion\BPMStudio761\workspaces\WycorInvoiceApproval\CommonResourcesInvoiceApproval\.svn\all-wcprops is not mapped . Mapped directories are WycorInvoiceApproval/CommonResourcesInvoiceApproval
    CommonResourcesInvoiceApproval/.settings
    CommonResourcesInvoiceApproval/Adapters
    CommonResourcesInvoiceApproval/AdaptersBin

.. (and some more folders) ..

Maybe this is because the first deployment I did I hadn't put my work in SVN...

And then still there is my second question: is it possible to exclude/ignore files/folder in the build/deployment script?

Thanks!

• Try to modify dir.map file that defines where different folders are deployed and add

.svn=EXCLUDED_DIR