DocumentSlot Bundle - Forum - OpenEdge BPM - Progress Community

DocumentSlot Bundle

Forum

DocumentSlot Bundle

• Hi,

It's now 4 days later and our deadline is approaching...

How is the situation about this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Koen.

• Dear reader, I am on holiday and have no access to email from March 24th until April 2nd.

In urgent cases, please leave a voicemail on +31 61855 32 62 and I will get back to you as soon as I can- please take into account that I will be in a timezone with GMT -4.

Alternatively you can contact my manager, Jiri de Jagere, on jdejager@progress.com

Urgent technical issues can be handled by Customer Support on http://web.progress.com/en/support/index.html

• It's now 4 days later and our deadline is approaching...

In that case, I personally would rather open a tech support case than relying on forum participation.

• Hi all,

I have another question about the document bundle.

Is there an easy way to delete all the files attached to the dataslot ?

Thanks in advance,

Koen

• Hi,

Thank you for your email. Currently I'm out of the office travelling. I will return on April 17. During my absence I will have no/limited access to email. For urgent matters, call our office, or contact Gary Calcott (gcalcott@progress.com).

Kind regards,

Wouter

--

Wouter Dupré

Senior Solutions Consultant

Progress Software NV

A. Stocletlaan 202 B | B-2570 Duffel | Belgium

Office +32 (0) 15 30 77 00 | Mobile +32 (0) 478 50 00 49

• Hello Keon,

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to remove all the documents altogether in document dataslot through Portal however through API you can invoke removeDocuments() on DocumentDS object.

Thanks,

Sandip