BPM Portal doesn't display suspended tasks.How can I view suspended tasks in BPM Portal?
Only human worksteps status can be searched over there(Management-Overview-Tasks section), if any of your human workstep is suspended then by selecting the same option you can view the instances of suspended workstep, if process is suspended at any of the adapter step then it wont show up. I guess Enrollment Specialist is an adapter step in your application, and so it is not showing up.
If you want to see for which instance an adapter step is failed and want to perform skip or activation operation then you can do that from Instance Manager -> workstep option.
1. Select Management tab ->Instance Manager -> workstep
2. Select Application from Application drop down and select go
3. Select workstep type as adapter, workstep status as suspended and select search.
4. You can see the suspended adapter instances.
5. Select Activate/skip from status drop down, select apply and save.
6. Adapter state will change as per the selection(Activate/skip) for that instance .
Hope this helps.