regardsIn the Logi Info, for the construction of sql is used the Query Builder, when trying to use it with a connection of JDBC OpenEdge 11.6 I deploy a message that is not supported. Please tell me how to configure to use the "Query Builder"?
To use the query builder with the OpenEdge database you will need to add a few options to your connection element to support an ODBC connection during the use of the Studio product as well as define an ODBC connection within your local system..
Using the Logi Studio:
* Open the _Settings document by double-clicking on the file in the upper left panel
* Find the current JDBC connection you have defined for connection to the OpenEdge database
* Find the element called Studio Connection from the toolbox panel and double-click it to add it as a child of the JDBC Connection - There are no attributes to set for this element
* From the element toolbox panel, find and add the Connection.ODBC by double-clicking on it to add it as a child to the Studio Connection element and update the following attribute values:
- Connection String: Driver=Progress OpenEdge 11.6 Driver;HostName=[HOSTNAME] Database=[DATABASENAME]; LogonID=[USERID]; Password=[PASSWORD]; PortNumber=[PORTNUMBER];
- ID : connODBCOEDatabase (or a naming convention of your choosing)