Please, could you tell me if you have documentation of the Logi Info Studio configuration to create a connection with JDBC to OpenEdge 11.6?
Using the Logi Studio:
1. Select the _Settings document from the application pane and double click it to open the _Settings document within the workspace panel.
2. Click on the Connections element and select and double click the Connection.JDBC from the toolbox panel to add it as a child of the _Connections element in the workspace panel.
3. Click on the Connection.JDBC element that was added to the workspace to instantiate the attributes panel for this object.
4. Select ID in the attributes panel and provide an identfier name for this connection (e.g. connOE)
5. Select the ConnectionString attribute and enter: