How to Store Mutiple entries in the "Select" Component in Rollbase Mobile using array - Forum - Mobile - Progress Community

How to Store Mutiple entries in the "Select" Component in Rollbase Mobile using array

Forum

How to Store Mutiple entries in the "Select" Component in Rollbase Mobile using array

• Do you have the Java code to ‘Add’ more than one item in the ‘Select’ component in RB Mobile? For example, if you choose more than 2 items from the ’Select component, I would like to store both the value and label info. from the ‘Select Component’ into array, so I can later send the array with both values to Rollbase object.

Thank you for your help.

Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 at 5:44 PM
    To: "TU.Mobile@community.progress.com" <TU.Mobile@community.progress.com>
    Subject: Re: [Technical Users - Mobile] How to read values from "Select" Component in Rollbase Mobile

Thanks Anil,

I tested this code and worked. :)

Cheers,
    Manny.

From: Anil Kumar <bounce-anikumar@community.progress.com>
    Reply-To: "TU.Mobile@community.progress.com" <TU.Mobile@community.progress.com>
    Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 at 4:21 PM
    To: "TU.Mobile@community.progress.com" <TU.Mobile@community.progress.com>
    Subject: RE: [Technical Users - Mobile] How to read values from "Select" Component in Rollbase Mobile

var mySelectLabel = Progress("mySelectMenu").find(":selected").text();
    alert(mySelectLabel);    
  • Anyone has a piece of code to share and/or give some hints?

• When you say 'add' more than one item to the select component. Do you mean you have a list of data that you want to display within this select component or is it click something adds values to this select component