HTML bundle couldn't be generated. - Forum - Mobile - Progress Community

HTML bundle couldn't be generated.

Forum

HTML bundle couldn't be generated.

This question is not answered

I have this error and I cannot run the MobileApp i created.

This message occurs when i try to run the Mobileapp or when I Copy source locally.

Has any one encounter this problem ?

All Replies
  • Is it android (or) iPhone app ? Can you please tell the exact error message.

• Hey Daniel,

As stated below your error message didn't show up (if you added one and it didn't work, let us know as could be a teething issue). On the issue, from the OpenEdge side of things, what release

• Sorry, finger slipped. Was saying what release with service pack if any, are you using?

• Sorry for the late response,

I use OpenEdge Release: 11.3.0.

Well, when you run it in simulator it didn't make any difference if it is for Android or IOS. it copies the sources locally an start with some html. The error i got it was when i push run and the sources started to be copied over.

The message is only "HTML bundle couldn't be generated." no other indication, couldn't find anything in log files.

I didn't got the error lately. May it be because some page was submitted partially to the server?  

Daniel.

• Hi Daniel,

User normally get HTML bundle error when he/she tries to fetch sources from Mobile App Builder to Progress Developer Studio.

I have few questions regarding the same:

> Is Proper Mobile App Builder credentials are provided in preference page. (Progress OpenEdge > Mobile App Builder) ?

> Do you have internet connection?

> Can you check the exists in Mobile App Builder (by logging into mobile.progress.com) ?

Thanks,

Sanjeev.