Yesterday I found that updates to component events of my Rollbase mobile app did not make it into test runs or exports of the release binary. The events continued to fire, but with the old code from before my changes.
I sometimes look at the generated code for that app under the source tab and I wondered if I had inadvertently saved a change to it and that had caused the problem. I could not prove this guess and I did not know how to fix it.
I've worked around the issue by restoring a backup, but I'm curious if anyone has seen this issue before and has advice on a better way to fix it next time.
Our team has also seen this behavior using OE Mobile App Builder with PDSOE (v11.4). The following KB describes a workaround. knowledgebase.progress.com/.../How-to-force-Copy-source-local
Yes that describes the issue I encountered and answers my question. Thanks very much.