IP Range to open AWS MYSQL Server - Forum - DataDirect Cloud - Progress Community

IP Range to open AWS MYSQL Server

Forum

IP Range to open AWS MYSQL Server

This question is not answered

Hi,

I have a similar request to the one posted in this thread: https://community.progress.com/community_groups/datadirect_cloud/f/15/p/20921/73760

I have an AWS MySQL server and I need the data direct IP range to open up access to the server. I'm going to try and create an Oauth source and then pipe the data into salesforce.

Thanks!

All Replies
  • Hello Michael,

I believe I have the information you are looking for.  Since we are not providing this information publicly, I need to provided it to you outside of this forum.  I have your email address in our system.  I will send you an email to confirm I have the right person and then I can send you the information you are requesting.

Thank you,

Tony

• Hello Michael,

Have you received my email?  Please check your spam folder if you do not see an email from me.  Email was sent on Tuesday at about 3:30pm EST

Best regards,

Tony

• Hello Michael,

I was also able to send you an email directly from our system which contains the information you are requesting.  Please let me know once you have received it.  It is an email from cs-gateway@progress.com.

Best regards,

Tony

• Thanks, Tony I saw this.

• Excellent!  Sorry for any inconvenience in getting this information to you.  

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with in the future.

Best regards,

Tony