Using OData schema editor with multiple Oracle Service Cloud custom object packages - Forum - DataDirect Cloud - Progress Community

Using OData schema editor with multiple Oracle Service Cloud custom object packages

Forum

Using OData schema editor with multiple Oracle Service Cloud custom object packages

This question is not answered

Hi - I am trying to surface various Oracle Service Cloud custom objects/tables through OData.

We have numerous custom objects in our instance of OSvC that are divided across several 'packages'/schemas.

Using the 'select schema' dropdown list within the DataDairect Cloud OData 'configure schema' editor, I can only seem to select tables/objects from one OScV 'package' at a time. Each time I switch between one schema/package and another it resets my config.

Is it possible to achieve this using the UI editor or will I have to create/edit a JSON schema manually?

Thanks,

David

All Replies
  • You will need to configure a group data source to configure multiple schemas into a single data source.  

• Ah OK - thanks! So I will have to create a new OSvC data source for each custom object package that I want to use?

• Yes, that should allow you to use multiple schemas.