EDS not compiled with EDC optimization, but the deployment is for an EDC enabled Decision Service - Forum - Corticon - Progress Community

EDS not compiled with EDC optimization, but the deployment is for an EDC enabled Decision Service

Forum

EDS not compiled with EDC optimization, but the deployment is for an EDC enabled Decision Service

This question is answered

Hi guys,

First of all using Studio/Server version 5.6.1

I'm trying to deploy a decision service with EDC connection and having the following error when deploying:

"<ServiceName> could not be deployed on localhost:8850/axis: Mismatch between EDS compilation type and Decision Service deployment type. EDS not compiled with EDC optimization, but the deployment is for an EDC enabled Decision Service."

What have i done:

1. On Developer Studio:
    1. Project -> Package and deploy Decision Services, then saved it to an EDS  file.
    2. Vocabulary -> Data Access -> Export Data Access Properties, then saved it to a properties file.
  2. On Server (Web Console):
    1. Manage Decision Services -> Add Decision Service
      1. On tab Decision Service I chose a name, imported the EDS file and selected my server;
      2. On tab Database I chose Read Only and imported my properties file;
    2. Selected Save & Deploy and it gave me no errors;
    3. When i saw the saved service i notice that I still have there the deploy link (when i deploy without the EDS option i see an undeploy link instead).

I'm I doing anything wrong? What are missing?

Verified Answer
  • Hi Ricardo,

Have you set the “Read Only”  “Database Mode” in the studio’s “Package and Deploy Decision Service” “Package Ruleflows” dialog?

Marian

All Replies
  • Hi Ricardo,

Have you set the “Read Only”  “Database Mode” in the studio’s “Package and Deploy Decision Service” “Package Ruleflows” dialog?

Marian

• Thanks Marian, that was something that was missing.