Progress 4GL Developer Needed for Company in South Florida
We are currently recruiting for a Progress 4GL Developer for a position in South Florida.
The company is looking for someone who will be able to immediately help reduce the outstanding WDS-II ERP system programming request queue.
The developer must be able to investigate, analyze, and program changes in the existing ERP system and should be generally conversant in all aspects of the system including sales order fulfillment, inventory management, purchasing, and basic accounting.
The workload will apportioned across character-based user interfaces, the creation and maintenance of batch processes and reports, core business process logic modifications, EDI integrations, and UNIX shell scripting.
· Progress OpenEdge ABL v.10x development skills emphasizing CHUI, XML, SOAP, and persistent procedures.
· Deep ERP system experience, ideally with WDS-II
· Messaging queue experience, preferably with Sonic MQ
· Progress Appserver management concepts
· Enterprise bus familiarity emphasizing SOA, ideally with the TIBCO product suite preferred, and
· UNIX shell scripting.
· Developer must be able T to “think outside the box”, as well as the demonstrated ability to develop solutions that integrate into other architectures.
· Experience in building and maintaining web services using XML and SOAP, object-oriented design, and message queue management including Sonic MQ are important.
For immediate consideration please email your resume and hourly rate requirements to Anna at email@example.com.