correlationViolation Error. - Forum - Technology Partner - Progress Community
 Forum

correlationViolation Error.

  • Hello all,

    I am trying to develop a sample BPEL process that could invoke another BPEL process. I have got both the processes ready. I am getting problems when I try to invoke the other process. The error log is as under :

    ========

    com.parasoft.bpel.engine.BpelFault: correlationViolation - Message does not correspond to a start activity - produceRawMaterialList

    at com.parasoft.bpel.engine.ProcessManager.createNewProcess(Unknown Source)

    at com.parasoft.bpel.engine.ProcessManager.getProcess(Unknown Source)

    at com.parasoft.bpel.engine.ProcessManager.processMessage(Unknown Source)

    at com.parasoft.bpel.engine.MessagingUtil$2.transmit(Unknown Source)

    at com.parasoft.bpel.engine.MessagingUtil.transmit(Unknown Source)

    at com.parasoft.bpel.engine.MessagingUtil.sendInternalMessage(Unknown Source)

    at com.parasoft.bpel.engine.instances.InvokeInstance.doActivity(Unknown Source)

    at com.parasoft.bpel.engine.instances.ActivityInstance.startActivity(Unknown Source)

    at com.parasoft.bpel.engine.instances.ActivityInstance.process(Unknown Source)

    at com.parasoft.bpel.engine.instances.FlowInstance$1.run(Unknown Source)

    ========

    I have attached a snapshot of how I am trying to achieve this, I guess the way I am invoking the other process is incorrect.

    Any help would be appreciable.

    Thanks

    NewBPEL.jpg

  • Make sure that the receive in the called process is annotated with the attribute createInstance='yes'.

    The easiest is to inspect the properties of the receive activity.

    Also, you can attempt to use a scenario in WB on the called process directly, to make sure that it functions as expected by itself

  • I don't know what is wrong with the Sonic IW 7.5, I try making changes and save them using the standard way, but often it happens that the content is not saved properly, The same thing happened with me here, I had made the desired changes in the .bpdd file and saved my contents, but unfortunately one of the endpoints was not saved properly. When I checked all the source code line by line, happened to find the endpoint missing in one of the partnerLinks, made the changes in the source itself, and the problem was solved. Strange...

    Anyways, Thank you aabes.

  • I don't know what is wrong with the Sonic IW 7.5, I try making changes and save them using the standard way, but often it happens that the content is not saved properly, The same thing happened with me here, I had made the desired changes in the .bpdd file and saved my contents, but unfortunately one of the endpoints was not saved properly. When I checked all the source code line by line, happened to find the endpoint missing in one of the partnerLinks, made the changes in the source itself, and the problem was solved. Strange...

    Anyways, Thank you aabes.