SQL Server Web Edition supported? - On Premise – Configurations & Setup - On Premise – Configurations & Setup - Progress Community
 On Premise – Configurations & Setup

SQL Server Web Edition supported?

• SQL Server Web Edition supported?
  • Just wondering if SiteFinity 4.3 will work ok on "SQL Server Web Edition", if so any gotchas ?
  • Hi Mark,

SQL Server Web Edition has not been tested with Sitefinity so it is not officially supported. I have included a link to a list of the supported system requirements.

Let me know if I can answer anymore questions for you.

Greetings,
    Grace Hallwachs
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
  • Hi,

All the best,
    Boyan Barnev
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
  • Hi Boyan,
    All the best to you too.
    Andrei
  • Hi Mark -

We use Web Edition and haven't encountered any issues. We don't use a lot of the enterprise features that only is offered in the full version and our SF sites seem to run fine.

Greg