Problem with Dynamic Items Field Control Selector

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 09:37

Problem with Dynamic Items Field Control Selector

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Nov-2012 00:00

Hi Sitefinity,

I've found a problem with the wizard inside Thunder for creating a Dynamic Items Field Control Selector.

I've created a module named: Media Files. Inside that module I have 2 content types:
1. Media File
2. Speaker

When I add a Media File, I want to select a Speaker, so I created a new field of type Guid (Array) to store the speaker value.

Next I used thunder to create a selector to choose a Speaker when creating a Media File.

I noticed that the private string that holds the dynamic module type was generated like this:

private string dynamicModuleType = "Telerik.Sitefinity.DynamicTypes.Model.Media Files.Speaker";

But that doesn't work, since it should be generated like this:
private string dynamicModuleType = "Telerik.Sitefinity.DynamicTypes.Model.MediaFiles.Speaker";

Seems that Thunder uses the Title of the dynamic module instead of the Developer Name property of the Module.

Just test it out and let me know if this is a bug. Easy thing to fix, I think?

Thanks,
Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Nov-2012 00:00

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for reporting this issue. It will be fixed for the coming release. We also increased your Telerik points.

Kind regards,
Georgi Mateev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed