var page = BuildManager.CreateInstanceFromVirtualPath(
Thank you very much for reporting these issues. Going through the list:
1. This indeed was an issue and I have fixed it in the latest change set 5006, uploaded to codeplex.
2. This also has been fixed in this change set.
3. Are you trying to delete the page programmatically or via the UI? I'm testing with one of our corporate sites with 534 pages and I'm able to delete them all without problem using the UI.
4. I'm not quite following what is the issue here, could you please explain with more details?
Thank you again for your feedback. I checked-in some changes that address the following issues:
1. I'm adding permissions to controls now but it doesn't seem to work at 100% - some controls still aren't viewable unless you're logged in the back end.
2. I added this image control - it is an extension to the regular Image control. I will test it to see how it works.
3. I don't parse these special links (with sfref). You can expect this in some of the next check-ins.
4. There was an issue with users and metadata definitions, but it should work fine with the latest change set.
5. I made some modifications to the code, so these issues should be sorted.
You can download the latest version if you go to this address -
There is a label "Latest Version" with links to Download and Browse. Click Download to get latest change set - 5376.
I uploaded a new Change Set 5763 - actually it's just the project file for the 4.0 project that fixes these issues. I am sorry for the inconvenience.