Duplicate (Draft?) Page Ignores changes to parent page. - Bugs & Issues - Bugs & Issues - Progress Community

Duplicate (Draft?) Page Ignores changes to parent page.

Bugs & Issues

Duplicate (Draft?) Page Ignores changes to parent page.

• Duplicate (Draft?) Page Ignores changes to parent page.
  • This happens on all my pages I've tried so far. If I duplicate a page, and change the parent page, the duplication process ignores the fact that I've changed the parent page and puts it under the original anyway.
  • Hello Chris,

We will need more information to investigate the issue you describe. Could you please send  us the steps you follow?

Greetings,
    Sonya
    the Telerik team
  • Please keep in mind I haven't done anything strange like modify config files or what-not. The site is pretty large (50+) pages, somehow, this problem appeared. I cannot quickly replicate it on a new project, but I didn't want to spend hours investigating.

I'm sending you screenshots showing the bug in action. I also did a desktop video recording, but couldn't attach it to this thread. You can find it here: cid-94d4340086fbfe90.skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx

• Hello Chris,

We are still not able to reproduce the problem on our side. Can you give me an access to the problematic website backend, so I will try to see what could be the problem. The next steps would be to get your project locally.

Regards,
    Sonya
    the Telerik team