Deliver Awesome UI with the most complete toolboxes for .NET, Web and Mobile development
Automate UI, load and performance testing for web, desktop and mobile
A complete cloud platform for an app or your entire digital business
Detect and predict anomalies by automating machine learning to achieve higher asset uptime and maximized yield
Automate decision processes with a no-code business rules engine
Optimize data integration with high-performance connectivity
Connect to any cloud or on-premises data source using a standard interface
Build engaging multi-channel web and digital experiences with intuitive web content management
Personalize and optimize the customer experience across digital touchpoints
Build, protect and deploy apps across any platform and mobile device
Rapidly develop, manage and deploy business apps, delivered as SaaS in the cloud
Please find the attached Language pack to this reply and import it in your 6.0 project. This should do the work.
Here is how you can fix this on your end:
1. Open the Project manage (6.1 or the version your project is in) and create a new project
2. Login to the backend of the new project and export its language pack (the English one)
3. Download the language pack already provided in this thread (the old one).
4. Scroll to the bottom of the downloaded language pack where you can see the entries for the RadAsyncUpload
5. Copy them over to the pack you have exported from the clean/new project and save.
6. Import the renewed language pack into your project
7. Restart the application