Static JavaScript and CSS files giving a 500 error - Bugs & Issues - Bugs & Issues - Progress Community

Static JavaScript and CSS files giving a 500 error

Bugs & Issues

Static JavaScript and CSS files giving a 500 error

• Static JavaScript and CSS files giving a 500 error
  • I created an MVC widget that needs some external CSS and JavaScript files. I created a new folder on the file system called 'MvcAssets', which is on the same level as Mvc.

When I make a reference to any of the static files (.js or .css), I'm getting a 500 error.  All of the files in question were compiled/generated using pre-compilers/build tools (e.g. Gulp). I don't see any reason why this should cause a problem, but my main suspicion is that there's something about the file's "modified" timestamp that isn't meshing with Sitefinity.

Has anyone encountered similar issues? Any suggestions for resolution?

• Bump
  • BUMP

im case of u are ligged in the dashboard  by admin lofin - no error

for not logged - 500 error

[HttpException (0x80004005): Сбой выполнения Execute URL.] System.Web.Hosting.ISAPIWorkerRequestInProcForIIS6.BeginExecuteUrl(String url, String method, String childHeaders, Boolean sendHeaders, Boolean addUserIndo, IntPtr token, String name, String authType, Byte[] entity, AsyncCallback cb, Object state) +1687418 System.Web.HttpResponse.BeginExecuteUrlForEntireResponse(String pathOverride, NameValueCollection requestHeaders, AsyncCallback cb, Object state) +412 System.Web.DefaultHttpHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext context, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +192 System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +103 System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +155